Sailor Moon Fansubs

Miss Dream is your one stop shop for all Sailor Moon fansubs!

Here you can download complete fansubs for the entire live-action tokusatsu series "Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon" (also known as "PGSM") via torrent or direct link. Our Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon fansubs are the best on the internet - featuring high quality video without any time stamps or clocks, direct from DVD rip.

We also translate the "Sera Myu" Sailor Moon musicals, as well as all omake, kaiteban, and other specials related to the musicals. Many of the Sera Myu musicals have unique story lines not found in the Sailor Moon anime or Sailor Moon manga, so they are worth checking out! To date we have completed fansubs for the following Sera Myu musicals: Kessen - Transylvania no Mori, Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu, Mugen Gakuen - Mistress Labyrinth, Sailor Stars, Eien Densetsu, and Ongakushuu 1. Our Sera Myu fansubs also feature extensive translator's notes, so that our audience can understand every reference and pun made throughout the shows. You can also download our Sera Myu fansubs in hardsub format for your portable devices.

Sailor Moon Fansubs

Additionally, we offer translations for all breaking news items related to Sailor Moon, including the announcement of the new Sailor Moon anime for the 20th anniversary! You can also find fansubs for Sailor Moon CD releases and even some episodes of the 1992 Sailor Moon anime. We even offer rare translations for side-projects related to Sailor Moon, such as the musical production of Ninja Yell, featuring a number of actresses from the Sera Myu musicals!

Our releases have been sorted into categories for your convenience. Releases that we have done alone do not feature our group name in the title; joint projects are marked appropriately. You will need a freeware program like WinRAR or 7zip to unpack your downloads.

Our recommended play back settings are to install and use VLC Media Player or Media Player Classic, with the CCCP codec pack.

We will only provide support for our files to users with the above programs installed.

Credits

Many thanks to Icera of Neo Nobility, and Tommy of Family of Moonlight for working with us on joint release projects! Also, thanks to Seiya, EternalRuth, DriveMeTheMercury, and Michelle Bacon (SailorMusic.net) for providing us with our raw materials. Also thanks to Jamesareas for offering a mirror location for our direct downloads! We wouldn't be online without these fine folks, so I'd like to thank them for all of their help!

103 Responses to “Sailor Moon Fansubs”

1. dinosa83

Will you in future sub 2005 Shin Kaguya Shima Densetsu Kaiteiban? I am searching for the english subs since 3 years.

2. LilyGleek

Thanks a lot!!!

do you have…
    Pin spot interview Alisa
    Pin spot Interview Myuu
    Pin spot interview Ayaka
    Oshiokiyo 01-04
    Oshiokiyo 05-08
    Oshiokiyo 17-20
    Oshiokiyo 21-24
    Oshiokiyo 25-28
    Oshiokiyo 29-32
    Kirari super live backstage
    Kirari super live men
    Kirari super live
    Super dance lessons
    PGSM Act Making Of or Make Up
    PGSM act zer 01 Birth of tuxedo kamen
    PGSM act zero 02 Hina afterwards
    PGSM act zero Oshiokiyo
    PGSM Location tour
    PGSM Cast Goodbye ???

I Love PGSM, I am searching for the english softsubs, ur videos are of high quality!!!!

3. Terrad

Thank you oh Miss Dream for these, thy gifts of amazing subtitled…ness. We especially thank thee for the glorious gift of the Musicals. They are a Shining Star in the Land of No More Musicals. Please, thy gracious and loving Miss Dream staff. Please continue subtitling these outstanding musicals for us, the lowly ones who don’t understand Japanese. We are Eternally Grateful to thee.

Thanks for all your hard work. This is the only group that seems to currently have any interest in subtitling the musicals. I just hope, like so many groups that have come before you, that you don’t lose interest in the Sera Myu. Your work has been wonderful. (I especially love the translator’s notes!)

4. zannid

Hey hun! Glad to see your translating Toki Meka. I was just about to send a message asking if you were going to do the other manga I sent you and there it was!

Anywho, my main point here, I downloaded all the recommended programs to watch PGSM and none of them worked. :/ BUT I then downloaded DivX and everything seems to be working fine! Just a heads up in case others have any trouble. :)

• sassypants678

Yup! Just finished the first half of Toki Meca today, goal is to get 3 of the four chapters finished this afternoon. :) Ultimate goal is to have the whole thing translated by tomorrow afternoon – then it’ll be up to the graphical designers to get it the rest of the way online. Slow but we are making progress! Thanks again for sending all the manga. <3

5. Dave Justice

Ho there, fellow Moon enthusiasts! Found a problem with some of the left-hand download links on this page. Some of ’em have the wrong filesize, y’see. Especially in the case of the Animax Interview 1 of 6 – Sato Junicihiro & Sailor Moon Season 1 Memorial.

[Miss Dream] Animax Interview 1 of 6 – Sato Junicihiro:

Nyaa Torrent – 207.5mb
    Direct Download – 44mb [Link needs fixing?]

[Miss Dream] Sailor Moon Season 1 Memorial:

Nyaa Torrent – 763mb
    Direct Download – 1100mb [Correct one? ┐(´~`;)┌]

In the wise words of Mario, “Whatsa up-a with that?!” ლ(゚Д゚ლ)

In unrelated news, love your stuff long time! Am looking forward to future fabulousness ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ☆

• sassypants678

Blake! I remember you! It’s been almost 10 years since last we spoke ~___~ Time sure flies! How are things?

6. p-chan

Hi guys – your site is LOVELY! Love to all fansubbers!

However: just downloaded the myu “2002 Summer – Mugen Gakuen – Mistress Labyrinth”, and it can’t be extracted. Gives me this error:

Unexpected end of archive – CRC failed in “Miss Dream (…) .mkv”. File is broken.

Tried winzip and 7z. Cry! Could you check into that and reupload it? pleaaase? that would be so great.
    best to all of you
    p-chan

• sassypants678

Did you download the hard sub or original version? Just so I know which one to re-upload. Thank you! :)

• p-chan

Hi sassypants678,
        I downloaded the original (non hardcoded) version from your site. I also tried to use the 2 mirrors, but I only arrived at totally blank hotlink pages. Maybe they need cookies.
        Some more details: Extracting gave me a .mkv-file of about 380 mb or so. It was even watchable but only for the first 15 minutes of the show :(.
        best to all of you
        p-chan

• p-chan

Hi again,
          tried the mirrors again (hotfile not hotlink, my mistake, sorry). They’re working fine when you have cookies on. Again my mistake. They’re just terribly slooow.
          best to all of you
          p-chan

• sassypants678

Okay. Glad to hear that the mirrors are still working – I will get the DDL link fixed today – thank you for letting me know! :)

• p-chan

Hi again,
            sadly, it still does not work :( . Extracting gives the same error messages about unexpected end of archive and CRC failure. I’m using 7zip, and all the other myus I downloaded from here werer fine (many thanks indeed & again for subbing and uploading!).
            best to all of you
            p-chan

• sassypants678

For now, try downloading the hardsubbed version or viewing the musical on Youtube. Since I do not have the original file anymore, we will need to re-time and insert our translation lines before we can fix the error. Thank you for alerting us to this! :)

7. p-chan

alright & thanks! Sorry for creating such a fuss. (singing: “I’m a hardsubbed fan of sera myu…”) ^o^

8. michirusan

Tried downloading PGSM episodes from both the original and mirror links. Original is terribly slow. Mirrors (fileserve) are axed. Would you upload them to a new host? I know it may be difficult since most uploading sites are now defunct. I have most of the episodes made by TN back then but I want the accuracy (loved your manga translation). Thanks!

• sassypants678

Yikes – I had no idea our mirrors were down. I will look into finding a new mirror host soon.
      As for the file download rate, I will double-check to see why my server’s connection is being unusually slow for you. We have a direct fiber optic connection that is dedicated, so this is the first time I’ve ever had a problem.

For now, a temporary solution to download our PGSM releases would be to visit our account page on NyaaTorrents: http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrents&user=130353

• Serena

Hey sassypants678 hi hi and hi I’m I want to know if it’s possible if I can do graphic designs for you

9. michirusan

Hi sassypants678, thanks for looking into it. Part of the problem could be my line too, if other people can access your server’s links okay then the links should be fine. But the mirror links are totally axed, no doubt about it.

Keep up the good work.

• MarioKnight

I can definitely verify that the network the server is in has no issues whatsoever. While the connection differs than how sassypants678 worded it, it is definitely quite good. It it wasn’t, my job would be hell until until it is. =P Not sure what we can do about mirrors just yet, thanks for letting us know.

10. p-chan

Hi! Just DLd Ninja Yell 1 from your site and tried to extract it, but no :(. “unexpected end of archive” “file …mkv is broken”. Now I’m trying the mirror, but it says 1 hour 30 minutes to go… On the other hand: Ninja Yell 3 works fine.

Oh, and would it be possible to upload NY2? Currently there seems to be no working link anywhere on the net.
    best, p-chan

• sassypants678

We’ll definitely look into it – we released these over a year ago and I’m not sure if we still have the source files. Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully we can get this working again soon. In the meantime, NY1 is on our Youtube channel if you wanted to view it that way :)

I’ve been looking to buy a copy of Ninja Yell 2 so that we could translate it, but I’ve been unable to locate a copy for purchase. As it turns out, it’s pretty hard to find. Must be rare. If I ever do find a copy I will be translating it and putting it online! :)

11. Joe

I see all the audios and videos, but the lyric translations themselves are gone. Would you consider putting them back up?

• sassypants678

We are currently working on restoring the lyrics database – it’s been offline for some months now because of how complicated it is to re-program. Sorry!

12. Ellie

Is Act 25 ready, yet? Kept checking on Thursday, and the rest of the week and weekend, and it’s still not up. =/ Will it now be put up alongside Act 26 next Thursday, as well, to play catch up, or no?

• sassypants678

I’ll have Act 25 ready for this Thursday, and 26 will happen the week after. Unfortunately my laptop needed a reformat, and with my busy schedule it look me a long time to complete. Sorry for the wait. =\

• Ellie

Ahh, all right. I know how that old story goes, seeing as my previous netbook would need a reformatting nearly every other month by the end. ~_~’ LoL

Anyhow, thank you for the reply and notification, as well as the bother to redo the subs with the DVD eps. Much more enjoyable; although, it’s been three years since I’d first watched the series within its entirety and I still find it very enjoyable and ‘fresh.’ :)

See you Thursday, then!

• sassypants678

I hear you! My laptop is approaching five years old, it may be time for an upgrade but I’ve got several other financial priorities right now, and the old gal is still holding out so I’ve been putting it off, haha!

I’m really glad you are enjoying the PGSM re-release! It’s a lot of fun to work on and is probably the easiest project I’ve done on Miss Dream so far. See you Thursday! :)

13. p-chan

Hi sassypants678!
    Many thanks for your continued work on pgsm!!! Sorry to bother you, but the Act 25 rar-file seems to be corrupted. Extraction stops and gives: “unexpected end of archive, CRC Mismatch…”. Downloaded it 2x to be sure.

• p-chan

Nope, sorry, it still doesn’t want to be extracted :( . Same error as before. Or is it just me?

14. Suga-Chan

I’ve discovered this site just few weeks ago and i absolutely love it!! Will there be more Sailor Moon memorials on your site? I’ve jsut finished watching the first one and would love to see the other 4!!! Xxx

15. YnK

Uh… it appears that the links to PGSM Act 25 and 26 are absent from this page? (Or is it just me?)

16. Saria900

Just wondering if you will upload the remainder of PGSM since there are 51 episodes in total

17. Bikkun

I’m curious, was Mistress Labyrinth one of your earliest translations? There’s a lot of really bad errors, like changing what someone is saying entirely. I just caught “Level 39” inatead of “Level 999 (three nine)”

18. EmilyMoon

Are you working on Act 28-49? I would really love to watch them :D Also, will you be doing Act 0?
    I also noticed that the opening theme song of your downloads are really bad quality, but everything else is amazing quality?

• sassypants678

Bad quality opening theme songs? Can you please clarify what you’re talking about – we use DVD source for all of our encodes, including the episode openings. I will be releasing the entire series of PGSM, as well as specials like Act Zero before the end of this year :)

19. Mindy Shuman

I too had trouble downloading Mugen Gakuen (I am trying hardsub now) the extras download, but not the actual show, same with mirror links. I also could not get Ninja Yell 1 to download. Haven’t tried mirror yet though. BTW thanks for making it all available. What I have gotten makes me very happy.

• sassypants678

Our Mugen Gakuen softsub is currently broken – I should just remove the link until we have time to fix it. Ninja Yell 1 I will add a working download to in the near future. Glad to see that the mirror links did work for you – enjoy! :)

• Paul

Hello there,

1. When you upload Mugen Gakuen again, would it be possible to upload a version with a higher framerate? The current one (from the mirror site) is at 23 fps resulting in jerky movements which is kinda hard on your eyes.
        2. loads of praise for your site & good work!

Love

20. Seiya

is there anyway you can fix the rare file for the mugen gauken mistress labyrinth musical i’ve downloaded it 3 times and it won’t extract

21. Nicole

Thank you so much for subbing Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon! The quality is beautiful!

Unfortunately, It seems my download for PGSM Act 7 doesn’t have English subtitles at all… This isn’t a problem with the other episodes I downloaded. Is this just me? Is there any way to correct this.

• jan

Thanks for PGSM project.

I hope See your PGSM project More Act Until end Series. (ACT 49)

Thank you.

22. DARKSOUL666

Just wondering your old site had torrent downloads what ever happened to them?

i love your site i grew up with sm & it was my first dose of anime back around 1997

• MarioKnight

They will be returning soon. A lack of seeds make them currently useless anyways, I’m working on redoing them all with always having the server act as a seed so there will at least be that. I don’t have a solid ETA on that, but it shouldn’t be too long.

• sassypants678

Not sure – we are currently juggling a billion projects and until some of those are finished, we have the musical on hold. Sorry I can’t give you a better estimate yet.

23. Daisy

Hello! Thank You for the amazing downloads. BTW, If I just want to see a musical, do I have to download .part2?
    And do you know where can I get subbed(or just subs) for Sera Myu that have been subbed, but you don’t have them here?
    Thanks~

• sassypants678

If the musical is split into two parts, you will need to download both parts, then unzip, before you’ll be able to use the files.
      If you’re looking for other musicals we haven’t subtitled yet, check out http://www.seramyuantics.net/ – they have tons of them, many are streaming!

• p-chan

Yep, sassypants678’s right about Antics. They have a lot of the musicals and making-ofs etc. Another good source for Sera Myu is actually YouTube. Subtitles only files? Now, that would be great, but apart from a few here from Miss Dream I haven’t seen any on the web.

BTW: sassypants678, will Miss Dream be subbing one of the Kaguya Shima Kaiteibans (Fumina’s or Marina’s) this year?

• sassypants678

Kaitebans? Hmm, maybe! Right now we’re working on a musical, just the Marina Moon final. We’ve been lazy ~___~

• p-chan

“Marina Moon Final” IS the Shin Kaguya Shima Kaiteiban ;)). And it’s absolutely fabulous that you’re working on that!!! Thank you so much!!

• sassypants678

OH! Shows what I know. I’m still a n00b to Myus :D James usually does all of our musical translations because he has the patience for the technical work that I do not. I’ll let him know you’re happy he’s working on it! It’ll give him encouragement to finish faster! :D

24. Marcin

Miss Dream, where the heck are you on Facebook??? I want to be friends with you ASAP!! :)

P.S. Loads of love for you from Poland!!!

25. Lizabefy

How come Sailor Moon La Reconquista won’t play? I downloaded the torrent for it and it only plays a blank screen :( I have tried it in iTunes, windows classic live media player and windows media player, Any possible solutions?

• sassypants678

Download VLC player and install the CCCP codec pack. It will not work without those two things installed. Check out our FAQ page for more info – thanks and good luck!! :)

26. Sarah

Hi guys! Thanks for all your hard work.
    Got a question. Has anyone figured out how to get around Chromebooks inability to play the soft subs? Evidently, the built in player does not support the cccp codec. Hard subs are doable (put a big pain). I thought that maybe, just maybe, you guys might know or have come across something. (It’s ok if you don’t, just thought I’d ask.) Hopefully either Chrome will start to support the cccp codec or someone will come up with an app that does.

• sassypants678

Hey Sarah,

I don’t own a Chromebook (boo!) so I can’t offer much help in this case, sorry! The best way to get around the issue of your app player not supporting CCCP codecs would be to hardsub each file. I do offer some of my downloads in hardsub format, but, not everything because I just don’t have the time to keep up. Handbrake is a really good, free program that can convert the softsubs into hardsubs for you, but it is time-consuming to use. Best of luck, and if I hear anything, I’ll contact you and let you know!

~sassypants678

27. Serine

Please please sub the oshiokiyos from PGSM if you guys are still subbing <3 thank you so much. I really enjoyed your subs for everything ^^

28. Angel

Hey Miss Dream! So I love Sera Myu and I really wanna watch the new musicals, but when I download them to my MacBook, it says that I don’t have an application that can open it. Do you know of an application I can download to watch them, please answer back. Love your website btw :)

29. hoho

thx you so much for uploading pgsm live action, i love it
    sassypants678 do you know, best website to download first sailor moon anime until sailor moon star ? thx

30. Serena

Hey

I want to do some graphic designs on this website but I need some assistance can I be a graphic designer on this website please people

Have a good day- Serena

Leave a Reply

• (will not be published)